Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Simulation of Robotiq-2F85 Gripper

Does this mean its possible to simulate state-machine type program, which runs till you stop it and switches states (Moving to stall to moving etc) based on the information received? Can we modify the post-processor to make it utilize the sensor information and write a Macro to command the robot to work this way?
Hello, Thank you pointing me towards UR_Activate_Monitoring.py Macro. It kinda helped me understand what I need to do how it should be done. I have a question though

This code need to be uploaded and Run on the robot right. I am asking this because I tried to run this code on my computer which is running the RoboDK simulation software and when I look at robot.ConnectionParams() the ip address its showing is the Loopback address of 127.0.0.1 and this is what that would be gone into ROBOT_IP according to the code and because of this I am getting "connection refused Error 61".

Please can you tell me how to use this Macro to get it to do what its supposed to do, which is create new targets in RoboDK when a Joint angle moved more than 10 degrees from its current position.
This ip address should be the same one as you would use to connect to the UR controller.
More details here: https://robodk.com/doc/en/Robots-Univers...ts.html#UR

Jeremy