Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Targets at Instruction not working in Main Program

For some reason, all my programs work and shows the correct animation when I click one by one. But when I make a main program to make them all run with a click, errors like "MoveJ () is not reachable" pop up. The correct animation even happens in the background while the errors pop up. How come this happens? 

I understand my image is bad, but this pops up while the animation plays, which looks correct. 

Can you provide the .rdk file?

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(07-07-2021, 11:10 AM)Jeremy Wrote: Can you provide the .rdk file?

Jeremy

Attached is my .rdk file. I would appreciate it if you can point out the problems with my program. "Start Simulation" includes what I want the program to do. Sometimes the animation goes through properly and sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't do all the animations, click one by one to see it. Thank you.

Attached Files
.rdk   Shelf Project.rdk (Size: 2.7 MB / Downloads: 271)
You got a synchronization problem, that's why.

BothRobotsSyncLoc1 sub program only contains Threads, so the program pointer won't stop in this program call, it will jump to "Pick Part 1".
As the first instruction of "Pick Part 1" is a set frame, it makes the relative position of the next move in "SyncLocRobot1" still running out of reach.

You need to make sure the program pointer stays trapped in "BothRobotsSyncLoc1" until both "SyncLocRobot1" and "SyncLocRobot2" are done.

Otherwise, good job.
But I would recommend you to use the conveyor as a mechanism, the API method is not very efficient.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel