Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unable to read an HTML Export of a simulation

Hi,

I recently created a RoboDK simulation and exported it in HTML. However, I am unable to open it with a browser. I tried with Chrome and MS Edge.

Notes:
- I am using a RoboDK professional licence
- The simulation HTML file is 1.2 GB
- I am also unable to export the same simulation in 3D PDF format

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Serge
Exporting simulations as HTML files can generate very large files for complex projects. Instead, I recommend you to export it as a RoboDK for Web link.

How big is your RDK project file? If it is of reasonable size (under 100 MB) you should be able to export it as a RoboDK for Web link without issues.
(02-13-2024, 10:10 AM)Albert Wrote: Exporting simulations as HTML files can generate very large files for complex projects. Instead, I recommend you to export it as a RoboDK for Web link.

How big is your RDK project file? If it is of reasonable size (under 100 MB) you should be able to export it as a RoboDK for Web link without issues.

Thank you very much for the reply.
I have never tried to save a station using this format. Could you, please, tell me how to use this?

My RoboDKstation size is around 65MB
Make sure to udpate RoboDK to the latest version and follow these steps to generate a public web link using RoboDK for Web:
  1. Select File-Export Simulation
  2. Set Export format to Public web link
  3. Select Save.
You can find more information about exporting RoboDK simulations here:
https://robodk.com/doc/en/General.html#ExportSim3D