Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which config file do I modify in order to remotely control my Kuka?

I am using a KR C4 controller running Windows 10 and a KR 20 1810-2 robot. The controller is running HMI version 8.6.6. I am following the "RoboDK driver for KUKA" section of documentation. I am at the part where I am supposed to modify/replace the configuration file. I see two configuration files and I am not sure which one to modify/replace.

The first file is located at "C:\KRC\ROBOTER\KRC\R1\System" and the the other is located at "C:\KRC\ROBOTER\KRC\STEU". The file in the the "\System" folder has many lines of code while the file in the "\STEU" folder only has a define "$CONFIG" statement.

Which file am I supposed to modify/replace? And should I modify or replace that file? Thank you.
the one in STEU folder,
if I recall correctly, I just replaced mine, I minimised the HMI I did it via the windows explorer, there is an example config in the kuka driver zip file, obviously only do this is you have never modified yours

and create a shortcut to kukavar and copy it to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Okay, thank you.