Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

how to hide/show movement guides

Hi everyone,
I want to know if it's possible to hide the movement guides (those yellow lines) from the simulations.
Thanks in advance.
I already figure it out... when is a python script, you right click and disable the "display path"
(06-25-2018, 10:45 PM)Nox Wrote: I already figure it out... when is a python script, you right click and disable the "display path"

In my case, the paths were not generated by python script. They are generated by curve follow project. And, I have no idea how to toggle the display of those YELLOW and GREEN trajectories. I tried right click on those programs and toggle with "Display path", but it doesn't work. Please advise the correct way to toggle display of path.

-Yishin
To remove the Yellow lines, you need to right-click on a program and uncheck "Display path". You also need to do the same for any program that would call the given program (like your MainSafe for example).

To remove the Green lines, right-click your Curve Follow Project (CFP) and uncheck "Visible Tool Path".

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(04-26-2021, 11:26 AM)Jeremy Wrote: To remove the Yellow lines, you need to right-click on a program and uncheck "Display path". You also need to do the same for any program that would call the given program (like your MainSafe for example).

To remove the Green lines, right-click your Curve Follow Project (CFP) and uncheck "Visible Tool Path".

Hi Jeremy,

This method works. Thanks!

-Yishin

(04-26-2021, 11:26 AM)Jeremy Wrote: To remove the Yellow lines, you need to right-click on a program and uncheck "Display path". You also need to do the same for any program that would call the given program (like your MainSafe for example).

Hi Jeremy,

This method works. Thanks!

-Yishin
(04-25-2021, 02:42 AM)ysli Wrote:
(06-25-2018, 10:45 PM)Nox Wrote: I already figure it out... when is a python script, you right click and disable the "display path"

In my case, the paths were not generated by python script. They are generated by curve follow project. And, I have no idea how to toggle the display of those YELLOW and GREEN trajectories. I tried right click on those programs and toggle with "Display path", but it doesn't work. Please advise the correct way to toggle display of path.

-Yishin

Hi, 

I was wondering can I toogle that display show/hide of the yellow and green trajectories (tool path) through the python API without the manual right-click? 

I mean I want to make paths visible and hide them when I want... this will give me control to see the specific path.

Best, 
Pradnil

(01-13-2022, 10:36 AM)Pradnil Kamble Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 02:42 AM)ysli Wrote:

-Yishin

Hi, 

I was wondering can I toogle that display show/hide of the yellow and green trajectories (tool path) through the python API without the manual right-click? 

I mean I want to make paths visible and hide them when I want... this will give me control to see the specific path.

Best, 
Pradnil

I got the answer to this, needed to use the command trace on/off. 

RDK.Command("Trace", "Reset")
RDK.Command("Trace", "On")

# movements with visible path

RDK.Command("Trace", "Off")

Is there a command to change the color of the trace RDK.Command("Trace", "Blue") something like that
As far as I know, you can't change the color of the trace.
Will ask to make sure.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Thanks jeremy for response.
Sure!!
(01-13-2022, 08:15 PM)Jeremy Wrote: As far as I know, you can't change the color of the trace.
Will ask to make sure.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

can you tell me if it is possible to change the colour of the trace. I am using the newest version of RoboDK.

Best regards

Ole

Okay i already figured out a way. You can change the color of the trace if you go to the register: ->tools -> display -> Robot workspace color -> change the color to whatever you want.
Hope, this helps someone.

Greetings

Ole