Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

license can't be used because you lost internet connection

A message shows that my license can't be used because I lost internet connection, which is not the case.
I took a look a this  https://robodk.com/lic-FAQ and I checked with telnet that I can connect to robodk.com at port 80 and it works.
Is their any thing else I can try before reaching my admin to try disable my antivirus (which I don't think is the issue) ?
I just sent you an email, hopefully it resolves the license issue. Let me know if it is not the case.
(04-02-2024, 04:50 PM)Albert Wrote: I just sent you an email, hopefully it resolves the license issue. Let me know if it is not the case.

Albert, I have the same problem.  I can also connect to robodk.com on port 80.  But I get the same license error about not having an internet connection.
Can you contact us so we can better help you troubleshoot? We can also provide a temporary license while we solve the license problem:
https://robodk.com/contact
Thanks Albert. Jut now, I submitted a contact form with a detailed explanation and list of troubleshooting steps that have been tried so far.
Great, someone from the team at RoboDK will help you fix this issue.
Albert can you please advise me on what the problem might be? I was contacted by RoboDK support but only to ask me which email address I used to buy my license. I haven’t heard anything else back in awhile and would really love to get this resolved today if possible.

I have an educational license that was working fine on my old computer. I deactivated it and tried it on my new computer and I get the error message “Unable to connect”.

I’ve tried disabling the antivirus, firewall, VPN, etc, but no luck. I can connect to RoboDK.com on port 80 through Telnet, no problem. I have a firewall rule that allows connections for RoboDK in both directions on any port.
Issue was resolved by being sent a new license key by support.
Great, thank you for letting me know.
I'm having the same issue, but it goes further. It says: Educational (school) - Deactivated - Subscription active - 717 days left.
Also no reply from the email.