Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

python code doesn't work on the actual robot

hello.

I'm trying to move Mitsubishi robot (Mistubishi RV-7FRL). But I can't run some python code on the actula robot. It is the code of the prog1 of the file attached(test6).  

1. setPose
if I "accel_joints" of "setPose" is set to less than 50, the robot will stop moving with an error like the one in the first photo.

2. MoveL
When I tyr to execute "MoveL", the robot stops moving with an error like the one in the second photo.

3. MoveC
When I tyr cxecute "MoveC", It stops at the "sending command" like the 3rd photo, or get an error like the second photo.

4. setRounding
No matte how much the value is changed, the movement does not become smooth. As mentioned in the thread below, is it impossible to smooth the movement of the actual robot?
( https://robodk.com/forum/Thread-Creating...etRounding )

Also, if I use "RunCode" like prog2, I can call prog1 on the simulator without anything problem. But noting happens when I run it on the actual robot (no error is even heard).

How can these problems be solved?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rdk   test6.rdk (Size: 1.34 MB / Downloads: 309)
@Phillip just fixed your Mitsubishi driver issues and we published a new update today that contains the latest version of the Mitsubishi driver and post processor (Windows 64 bit version only). Let us know if you still have issues with the latest version.
(10-19-2021, 04:48 PM)Albert Wrote: @Phillip just fixed your Mitsubishi driver issues and we published a new update today that contains the latest version of the Mitsubishi driver and post processor (Windows 64 bit version only). Let us know if you still have issues with the latest version.

Thank you phillip. Liner and circllar motions are now possible. Bun I still have some problems. 

1. I can't slow down robot speed at "setSpeed"
Even if the value of "setSpeed" is less than 50, the error disappears, but the speed of the actual machine does not become less than 50 (I was able to make it less than 50 only at the beginning, but now it is 50 no matter how much I lower the value will not bebelow)

2. I can't upload the program to the robot
When I tried to upload a program to the robot to make it run smoothly, I coudn't. When I try to upload Prog1 of the attached program (test10) , I get error like the 1st to 3rd photos, and when I try to upload Prog10, I get error like the 4th to 5th photos. 

Can these issues be resolved with the current version? if possible, please teach me how to do it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rdk   test10.rdk (Size: 1,015.53 KB / Downloads: 296)