Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

when I record a scene in View Manager window to be small

As an avid user of RoboDK, I have been consistently impressed by its versatility, user-friendly interface, and powerful capabilities. The software has truly revolutionized the way I approach robotic simulations, programming, and offline robot programming. It has significantly streamlined our processes and enhanced our overall productivity.
Today, I updated my RoboDK software from version 5.6.3 to version 5.6.4. However, after the update, I noticed that when I use the View Manager to record a scene, the size of the View Manager window and the corresponding font appear to be too small. 
when I close the window and open it again, the problem is solved. But I wanted to let you know.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! And thank you for letting us know about this bug.

Can you confirm if this issue only happens with the latest version? (so you didn't observe this with RoboDK version 5.6.3?).

Do you use 2 screens or more? Do they have different DPI? Maybe the size of the window depends on what screen RoboDK was first started or last closed.

With this information we'll can take a deeper look and try to solve this issue.
(09-25-2023, 03:04 PM)Albert Wrote: Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! And thank you for letting us know about this bug.
Can you confirm if this issue only happens with the latest version? (so you didn't observe this with RoboDK version 5.6.3?).
Do you use 2 screens or more? Do they have different DPI? Maybe the size of the window depends on what screen RoboDK was first started or last closed.
With this information we'll can take a deeper look and try to solve this issue.
I am particularly grateful for the respectful and courteous manner in which you responded to my query. Your patience and willingness to assist have made a significant positive impact on my experience within the forum.
This problem did not exist in the previous version, and everything is functioning properly. However, when I open the text input window, it minimizes the View Manager window and reduces the font size.
I have uploaded a video at this link: 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11fSNvNA...sp=sharing
Thank you for this video.

Can you update the RoboDK Python API and test again?
You can find the Python path used by RoboDK in RoboDK->Tools->Options->Python.
You can run the following in a console command prompt (with the proper Python path) to update the RoboDK Python API to the latest:
"C:\RoboDK\Python-Embedded\python.exe" -m pip install --upgrade robodk
Please read the Forum Guidelines before posting!
Find useful information about RoboDK by visiting our Online Documentation.
(09-26-2023, 12:03 PM)Sam Wrote: Thank you for this video.

Can you update the RoboDK Python API and test again?
You can find the Python path used by RoboDK in RoboDK->Tools->Options->Python.
You can run the following in a console command prompt (with the proper Python path) to update the RoboDK Python API to the latest:
"C:\RoboDK\Python-Embedded\python.exe" -m pip install --upgrade robodk

I apologize for my late reply. I did the same thing today and updated it, but unfortunately the problem still persists. Updated to version 5.6.4