Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can not "Load Curves" into RoboDK

Deutsch================
[Q]: Die allgemeine Anforderung bestand darin, zwei Laufwege auf der 3D-Dateioberfläche zu definieren. Die entworfenen Wege werden dann in RoboDK geladen. Es ist jedoch kein Problem, die Teile 1, 2, 4 und 5 einzuführen. Beim Laden von Teil 3 oder 6 wird das "Coordinate System" jedoch erstellt.Sie werden jedoch nicht in RoboDK geladen.
[Bitte]: Was muss ich tun, um die Line 3,6 erfolgreich in RoboDK einzuführen?

English=================
[Q]: The general requirement was to define two paths on the 3D file surface. The designed paths are then loaded into RoboDK. It is not a problem to load Curves 1, 2, 4 and 5. However, when loading part 3 or 6, the "Coordinate System" is created. However, they are not loaded into RoboDK.
[Please]: What do I need to do to successfully load Curves 3,6 into RoboDK?

Attached Files
.stp   Werkzeug-AFP-V3.stp (Size: 127.77 KB / Downloads: 257)
Is this SolidEdge?
Can you save it in the CAD file native format and send it to us?
We will try to see what's going on on our end.
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(12-01-2021, 03:59 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Is this SolidEdge?

yes. I will send it to you tomorrow. Thank you very much!!
(12-01-2021, 03:59 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Is this SolidEdge?

I've gotten the CAD file from my assistant coach. He drew the drawing using catiaWerkzeug-AFP-V3.catpart.I hope you can help me find the problem, thank you very much.
Hi Jahna,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant the SolidEdge file. With the paths you are trying to import.
It seems to be more of an issue with our plugin than anything else.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(12-07-2021, 02:30 AM)Jeremy Wrote: Hi Jahna,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant the SolidEdge file. With the paths you are trying to import.
It seems to be more of an issue with our plugin than anything else.

Jeremy

Well, it's already attached to my web site. I hope very much to hear from you soon. Link:[Werkzeug.par]
I sent that link to my dev, we'll see what we can do about it.
If you try to load just 3 or just 6, does it work?
If so you could merge them with the others within RDK.

Jeremy

I try to load only 3 or 6, also can't load.
Jhana
Weird, I don't currently have SolidEdge, so I can't really give it a try.
I'll wait to see what my dev finds.

Jeremy

Ok, thanks all the same. Very hopeful that this can be resolved soon.

Jhana