Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Move joints doesn't work

Question 
''Move joint'' don't work.

I try to connect Robodk to a Kuka robot, ''Get position'' work well but ''move joints'' stay ''working.. (in yellow)''. see picture attached.
I don't know if there is a relation between that and the compilation errors displayed on robot when is started.

Robot: Kuka KR 6 R700 sixx
Robodk version: v3.5.4 (64 bit)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You probably need to follow this procedure to establish the communication between the robot controller and RoboDK:
https://robodk.com/doc/en/Robots-KUKA.html#DriverKUKA
(10-27-2021, 01:25 PM)Albert Wrote: You probably need to follow this procedure to establish the communication between the robot controller and RoboDK:
https://robodk.com/doc/en/Robots-KUKA.html#DriverKUKA

Hi,
I follow all steps but RoboDKsynch.src program is not running.
there is two path to $config.data 

path1 : KRC/R1/STEU/config.data (at the same STEU folder, there is a DATA folder included $option.data end $costumer.data)

path2: KCR/STEU/config.data (at the same STEU folder, there is a DATA Folder included $option.data $costumer.data $machine.data $option.upg $costumer.upg $machine.upg)

I modified both of them (added declaration)
but after some seconds the Config.data in the path2 come like that:

&ACCESS  RV

&PARAM DISKPATH = 

&REL 2

DEFDAT  $CONFIG

INT COM_ACTION=0

REAL COM_VALUE1=0

DECL E6AXIS COM_E6AXIS

DECL POS COM_POS

DECL FRAME COM_FRAME
ENDDAT

I tried to manipulate the STEU folder in the second path but I can't do it . it's said that the folder is open in a other program
Did you try to power down and power up the controller to get access to the STEU folder? (it could free it from use).

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(10-28-2021, 03:13 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Did you try to power down and power up the controller to get access to the STEU folder? (it could free it from use).

Jeremy

Yes, I do it
No change, 
See pictures attached about errors in customer.data and option.data files in repertory R1/STEU/Mada
It like there is two programs how generate the same configuration, but I don't know how to verify that

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)