Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problem when generating robot program

Hello,

I want to generate a robot program using a G-Code post processor but there is an error appearing when I generate the robot program. Do I have to change something in the Python file of the post processor ?

Thanks,

Can you share the station?

.rdk   LUCAS - ROBOT CARTÉSIEN 3 AXES - 1 ROBOT.rdk (Size: 709.93 KB / Downloads: 267)
It seem to be working correctly on my side.

Are you using the python version that come by default with RoboDK?

In options->Python->Python interpreter, the path should be C:/RoboDK/Python37/python.exe
Bonjour Yohan,

Est-ce que tu peux mettre à jour RDK si ce n'est pas déjà fait.
Nous avons fait des modifications/améliration à notre API depuis le début de l'année et ça cause peut-être problème dans ce cas ci.

Tout fonctionne bien de mon côté aussi.
Jérémy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Merci pour vos réponses,

C'est étonnant j'ai toujours la même erreur alors que je viens de télécharger la nouvelle version de RoboDK et j'ai bien l'interpréteur Python dans ce chemin C:/RoboDK/Python37/python.exe

Yohan
This is possibly a problem related to the environment variables of your windows. 

Try this :

In the search bar, search for "Edit the system environment variables"->Advanced->Environment Variables->Go to the "System variables" window and select Path->Edit...->Make sur you have C:\RoboDK\Python37\ here. 

I just changed the environment variables but the error appears despite the modifications :/
I would add a 5th step to Olivier's comments which is to reboot RoboDK after changing the path.
I did it but I still have the problem, do I have to change other environment variables ?