Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Request to add FANUC CR-15iA

Hello,

This is a request to add the FANUC CR-15iA to the robot library. Per similar posts on this forum asking to add robots, I have attached a .zip
.zip   CR-15iA.zip (Size: 5.98 MB / Downloads: 236) which contains the .STEP of the robot and the .PDF which contains the robot dimensions, reach, payload, etc.

Thank you
Hi,

I've forwarded your request to our team, and we will process it as soon as possible.

Have a wonderful day!
Please read the Forum Guidelines before posting!
Find useful information about RoboDK by visiting our Online Documentation.
(04-28-2022, 01:06 PM)Sam Wrote: Hi,

I've forwarded your request to our team, and we will process it as soon as possible.

Have a wonderful day!

Hey Sam,

I'm just wondering what the status of my request is, and if there is any eta when the robot will be available on the robot library.

Thank you for your time and the RoboDK team's time.
@Alex is taking care of it and should report back to you as soon as possible.
Please read the Forum Guidelines before posting!
Find useful information about RoboDK by visiting our Online Documentation.
Hello @Alex and @Sam,

I am following up on the status of this request. Is there an eta. when this request will be fulfilled?

Thank you both for your time.
-RoboSmith
I attached the correct Fanuc CR15iA robot model with the coupling properly modeled. I'm sorry we took so long to properly add this Fanuc robot.

We used the XZ table of points provided by the PDF specification and we entered the corresponding Joint table for joints 2 and 3. I attached the excel table we used to calculate the valid workspace for the joint coupling.

Let us know if you have any issues using this robot.

Attached Files
.robot   Fanuc-CR-15iA.robot (Size: 297.62 KB / Downloads: 195)
.xlsx   Fanuc-CR15iA-Joint-coupling.xlsx (Size: 11.83 KB / Downloads: 210)