Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trouble with connexion with Staubli robot

Hello,

I am trying to connect to a Staubli robot so that I can retrieve its current position in RoboDK.

I opened the connection window, entered the robot's IP address, the PING test is ok.

When I click on Connect, the connection status changes to Working and then Disconnected. No other message appears. I have tried the various ports mentioned in the other Threads (5653, 851, 852, 853, 854), still the same result.

The robot is a Staubli RX160 CS8C.

I have not changed the other connection parameters.

Did I forget something? Is there something to install or activate on the robot?
For information, I do not have the RoboDK license yet so I work with the Limited version. Is that the problem ?
We just released yesterday a new update that improves our driver for Staubli (improved by @Phillip). I strongly recommend you to update RoboDK and try with that version. Make sure to properly retrieve the port from your controller as explained here:
https://robodk.com/forum/Thread-How-can-...948#pid948

For your information, you should also be able to generate VAL3 programs offline and send them through FTP.
Thank you Albert for your answer.

I had actually made the update this morning before posting on the forum to be sure to have the latest updates.

I don't understand where to find the port number. I looked for the /log/system.log folder on the robot's FTP but I can't find it.

Using the following parameters:
IP / COM robot = "192.168.8.61/usr" and Port = "21",
I manage to make the connection to the FTP work via the Explore button (filezilla opens and connects me to the robot's FTP).

However, the Connect button does not work better.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Hello, the port should be 5653, any staubli robot you get from our library should default to that port.
(02-12-2021, 04:34 PM)gb2njoa Wrote: Gracias Alberto por tu respuesta.

De hecho, hice la actualización esta mañana antes de publicarla en el foro para asegurarme de tener las últimas actualizaciones.

No entiendo dónde encontrar el número de puerto. Busqué la carpeta /log/system.log en el FTP del robot pero no el encuentro.

los siguientes parámetros:
IP/COM robot = "192.168.8.61/usr" y Puerto = "21",
logro hacer funcionar la conexión al FTP a través del botón Usando Explorar (se abre filezilla y me conecta al FTP del robot).

Sin embargo, el botón Conectar no funciona mejor.

Gracias de antemano por tu ayuda.

Hola buenos días y un saludo desde España.

Tengo el mismo problema, estoy intentando conectar un staubli RX130 con controladora CS7 y estoy intentando conectarme a el utilizando este tipo de conexión mediante RoboDK, pero no consigo hacer conexión con el. ¿Por casualidad pudiste solucionar el problema?

Cuando te refieres a que conseguiste conectarte con el robot usando estos parámetros 
(Usando los siguientes parámetros: IP/COM robot = "192.168.8.61/usr" y Puerto = "21") A que te refieres con el /usr? y Debo usar el puerto 21 para la conexión o dejar el que me da predefinido de 5653?

Muchas gracias por tu tiempo amigo y cualquier ayuda es bienvenida, mi error es que al entrar en el botón explorame da error de conexión. Dejo una imagen adjunta de como intenté conectar el robot, además modificó la ip para ir provando las que obtenia al realizar el ping y me aparece exactamente el mismo error.

Cualquier cosa pueden contactarme al correo electrónico climent9098@gmail.com les agradezco la ayuda, muchas gracias.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Correction: the port for the Staubli driver should be 5653, 851, 852, 853 or 854. This depends on the robot controller. The correct port is available in the file /log/system.log. You'll see a message saying something like:
Code:
COM-PC: Server created on all interfaces [port]
You can find more information here:
https://robodk.com/forum/Thread-How-can-...948#pid948

If you use FileZille it means you want to use the FTP protocol. Just make sure that the FTP server is available on your robot controller and you properly established your local network. You should then use port 21 (FTP) or 22 (SFTP). I believe plain FTP should work with Staubli controller (port 21) but this depends on the robot controller.
Hola Alberto, lo primero muchas gracias por tu rápida respuesta.

Mi problema es que estoy usando el FileZilla para usar el protocolo FTP con la IP del robot y con el puerto 21 (que en teoría siempre permite la conexión) y no me llega a hacer la conexión con el servidor, me aparece el error (Falló intento de conexión con "ECONNREFUSED - Conexión rechazada por el servidor".) Alguien tiene alguna idea de como podría solucionar esto? Puede que este intentando transmitir los datos demasiado rápido y no me funcione por esto o que podría hacer para poderme conectar? Comentar que el modelo de mi controladora es el modelo CS7B Y el robot el RX130B.

Muchas gracias de antemano a todos.
Puede ser que el servidor FTP del controlador no este activado o que la conexion no este bien configurada. Te recomiendo revisar la IP del controlador, del PC y que el servidor FTP del controlador este activo.
(02-08-2024, 11:03 PM)Albert Wrote: Puede ser que el servidor FTP del controlador no este activado o que la conexion no este bien configurada. Te recomiendo revisar la IP del controlador, del PC y que el servidor FTP del controlador este activo.

¿En el caso de que el servidor FTP del controlador no esté activo como, podría activarlo en la controladora CS7B?
Gracias.
Seguramente es posible, es mejor contactar con Staubli para saber como activar/desactivar el servidor FTP del controlador Staubli.