Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TRAYECTOR GENERATION WITH SOLIWORKS

I AM GENERATING TRAJECTORIES WITH THE PLUGIN SOLIDWORKS, BUT THE MOMENT THAT I EXECUTE THE PROGRAM GIVES ME AN ERROR OF LIMITS OF THE AXIS OF THE SAME WAY DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE EXTERNAL AXES OF THE CELL THAT ARE ALREADY SYNCHRONIZED PLEASE A SOLUTION
Hi Cesar,

Can you attach your station so that we can take a look?

Jeremy
I attach the station file thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rdk   Estacion CIRT.rdk (Size: 577.36 KB / Downloads: 477)
Can you include the path that doesn't work in your station, because at the moment the setup seems fine.

Jeremy
Hi Jeremy
I attached one of the trajectory that I did with solidworks, I do not know how to make the error be solved and how the external axes are taken into account in the trajectory.

Attached Files
.rdk   Prueba 1.rdk (Size: 589.54 KB / Downloads: 456)
Hi Cesar, 

Can you make sure that you are using the latest version of RoboDK?
And make sure that your external axis where synchronized before your imported the curve. 

You should see this in your "curve follow project" to manage the behavior of your external axis:

Jeremy
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the help, if I have more questions I will write.
Hi Jeremy

Update the robodk to version 4.2 but I don't get the options to optimize the external axes, I only have these options that I attached in the images.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you try manually creating a "Curve follow project" and see if the options appear?
"Main menu" -> "Utilities" -> "Curve follow project"
If I get it, but when I do the trajectory in solidworks it doesn't work, out how I solve it?

Already solved, the problem has been in the solidworks configurations I have not defined the name of the robot, thanks