RoboDK v2.0 is now ready! The new version of RoboDK offers many improved features:
- Export simulations in HTML and PDF format (tutorial)
- 3D printing with industrial robots (tutorial)
- Build your own robots, mechanisms and external axes
- Improved support for external axes with milling applications (example)
- Circular moves are fully supported for robot milling
- Easily convert DXF files to robot programs (video)
- New post processors available to support more robot brands
- RoboDK has been fully translated to Chinese, French and English
RoboDK is the most versatile and affordable offline programming simulator for industrial robotics.
RoboDK is free to try and free for educational purposes: Try it now!